Tuesday 21 October 2008

The eagle has landed.

Six weeks in, the course is well under way and the second assignment deadline has been and gone (in what seems like no time at all). However in this short space of time I feel I’ve learnt so much, not only on computer fundamentals but also as an individual, including the way I go about structuring my home study and time management skills.

Having completed the second assignment in a somewhat comfortable and relaxed manner I would love to be able to sit back and say the anxiety had disappeared, but unfortunately this is not to be the case and feel I won’t be able to put these feelings to rest until we receive our grades in several weeks time.

I’m confidant that everything has been done in the correct manner, but can’t help but think that there may be something that’s not quite right or I may have missed! (Let’s hope I’m wrong).

All this aside, I’m now completely settled into the course and the way things are working, including myself. Comfortable in the knowledge that I’ve adapted successfully to higher education, quashing any fears I may have had prior to commencing the course.

Luckily help and support are always close by in the form of ‘Das Forum’ (the out of college class room) which has helped immensely in providing informative information in regards to the assignments and also just in general. I’m now eagerly awaiting the start of the new term and look forward to tackling the assignments that lie ahead, taking with me and utilising all I have learned from my experience so far.

No comments: